Thursday, 26 November 2015

Contact Me

Email me, I don't bite!



Publishers/Authors:
If you are a publisher or author interested in getting your book reviewed, please email me here and include,  your name and the title and synopsis of the book you want me to review and why you think I would want to read/review it!

Beta Reading Services:
Interested in my free beta reading services? Chuck me an email including a synopsis of the story, a title, genre and a bit about yourself! I will try and get back to you as soon as possible! 

I can't accept every request that is sent my way so please keep this in mind when you send me an email!

Readers:
I am always open to getting suggestions from readers for posts so email them through if you have any ideas. If you are interested in being in a discussion post send me an email aswell!

Any other requests can also be sent to this email for consideration! Thankyou for your time!

At this time I am currently not taking any review requests. 

Thanks, Julia

No comments :

Post a Comment